Albion Rovers Football Club are fully committed to the UEFA 10 point plan to tackle Racism/Sectarianism in Scottish Football.
Consequently in line with this commitment the Club it is our intention to adopt the following Plan of Action:
1. Albion Rovers Football Club will not tolerate racism, sectarianism, racist abuse or language within its Stadium or environs.
2. Albion Rovers Football Club will make public address announcements condemning racism/sectarian chanting at matches.
3. It is a condition for Season Ticket holders that they do not take part in racist or sectarian abuse. Any contravention of this will result in the Season Ticket being withdrawn and the holder banned from the Stadium.
4. Albion Rovers Football Club will not allow the sale of racist literature or any articles of a sectarian nature inside and around the Stadium.
5. Albion Rovers Football Club will take disciplinary action against any player who engages in racial or sectarian abuse.
6. Albion Rovers Football Club agree to contact other Clubs to inform them of their policy on racism and sectarianism
7. Stewards and Police at all home matches will deal swiftly with any supporter guilty of such abuse. Any such supporter will either be detained by the Police or removed from the Stadium and banned.
8. Albion Rovers Football Club undertake to remove any racist or sectarian graffiti from the Stadium.
9. Albion Rovers Football Club is an equal opportunities organisation in relation to employment and service provision.
10. Albion Rovers Football Club will work with all other groups and agencies as appropriate to develop pro-active programmes and make progress to raise awareness of campaigning to eliminate racial abuse, discrimination and sectarianism.