ALBION ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB SUPPORTERS CHARTER
Albion Rovers Football Club recognizes the special bond between the Club and its supporters. It recognizes and respects the contribution Supporters make to the existence of the Club. The Football Club makes every effort to ensure that it’s policies and practices are open, accessible and communicated as effectively and widely as possible.
The Club will conduct an annual review of this charter and associated activities and make changes as appropriate in line with guidance from relevant governing bodies.
Documentary evidence of this will be included in the Club’s adult submission.
2. Away Support
3. Loyalty and Membership
4. Consultation and Information
5. Community Activity
7. Staff Conduct
8. Customer Service
The Club continues to strive for wider access to matches by offering:
• Reasonably priced Season Tickets allowing entry to all SPFL League matches.
• Season tickets, which recognise the following supporter categories – adult, pensioners, youths (12-16) and children under 12 years.
• Reasonable admission prices (agreed in conjunction with our opponents) for entry to Cup competition matches under the auspices of the SPFL and SFA.
• Free admission for less able supporters careers. Special needs are met by contacting the Stadium on 01236 606334 on or before match days.
• Free or reduced admission to replays of abandoned matches. If a match is abandoned after spectators are admitted to the ground, but prior to kick off, spectators are entitled to free admission to the re-arranged or a full refund. Vouchers will be issued for this purpose. If a match is abandoned after kick off, spectators are entitled to reduced admissions to the re-arranged match or a partial refund. Vouchers will be issued for this purpose.
2) AWAY SUPPORT
The Club does not charge admissions prices to visiting supporters which are different to those charged to home supporters. Concessionary rates offered to senior citizens and junior supporters apply equally to visiting supporters.
The Club complies with SPFL and SFA rules governing the allocation of tickets to visiting Clubs.
3) CONSULTATION AND INFORMATION
• The Club consults supporters on a regular basis via quarterly meetings with the Albion Rovers Supporters Trust, Club Website (www.albionroversfc.com) and Match Programme. The Club also actively promotes on social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
• The Club publicies its position on major policy issues in concise format in the Match Programme, Club Website, Social Media and press releases as appropriate.
• The Club undertakes research on the design and number of new strips.
• The Club will not knowingly buy goods from any manufacturer who does not comply with the labour, safety and other relevant law the country has with respect to minimum wage, hours of work, overtime, sick pay and holiday entitlement.
4) COMMUNITY ACTIVITY
• The Club supports appropriate activities both in the local community and the wider football community.
• The Club seeks to promote close links with the local community and to introduce young people to football as players and spectators.
• The Club supports and works with outside agencies, especially disadvantaged groups such as disabled, ethnic minority and the unemployed.
• The Club supports and promotes the “Show Racism the Red Card” Programme
• The Club supports charitable events in the local community and schools and makes regular donations to fund raising events throughout the community.
• The Club offers a range of branded goods to supporters and aims to ensure that these represent good value for money. These are available from the Stadium Shop and also online.
• The Club carried out its obligations to prevent price fixing in regulation to branded goods.
• The Club offers refunds on merchandise in accordance with its legal obligations.
6) STAFF CONDUCT
It is Club policy that there should be equal opportunity for all. This policy applies to external recruitment, internal appointment, terms of employment, conditions of service and opportunity for training and promotion, regardless of sex, marital status, creed, colour, race, age, disability, sexual orientation or ethnic or national origin. The policy applies equally to our customers, clients and suppliers.
7) CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Strives to provide value for money in all aspects of its activities.
• Seeks to achieve the highest possible level of service.
• Treats all customers with respect and courtesy.
• Guarantees a prompt response to any contact from a customer.
Albion Rovers Football Club prefers any complaints to be made in writing by e-mail, fax or letter and it will be responded to accordingly. In the first instance customers are encouraged to contact the Administration Office who will ensure that a letter acknowledging a complaint will be sent within 3 working days and will endeavor to provide a full response within 10 working days.
ISSUED BY: Terry Gillooly